Your Evaluation Report examines the physical and location characteristics
of your store along with the earnings potential and property transaction data to develop a credible and sophisticated estimate
of value. Values are reported for both:
1. The fee simple market value under
typical management as a going concern.
2. Shutdown value (orderly liquidation value).
Economic earnings projections for typical management are made for:
•NOI to Real Estate
• Lower-Cost/Better Quality. PetroMARK® will save you 50% to 70% of your current cost of evaluations and at the same time produce superior
valuation analyses and provide you with better documented reports. PetroMARK® is your one-stop solution
for evaluation reports on any gas station or convenience store anywhere in the USA.
XXX• Intuitive and Easy! Anyone can
use PetroMARK®. Simply type in 21 key variables of the location characteristics and physical features of
the property, and the valuation results are instantly displayed! You are in-and-out in less than 15 minutes!
Cloud computing technology allows 24/7 access for an unlimited number of users from
any Internet connection.
• Trade Area supply/demand analysis is built-in
to PetroMARK® and is powered by ESRI®, the most reliable and widely used GIS demographic platform
in the world. This is an essential element of credible gas station and convenience store evaluations.
Valuation estimates are based on earnings potential of the property for a typical
operator. This is the valuation method endorsed by the appraisal industry and recommended by Guidance Note 12,
of International Valuation Standards (IVS).
Examples of Many Ways to Use PetroMARK®
• Estimate the Fee Simple Value of a Convenience Store
• Trade Area Supply/Demand Analysis on Over 40 Different Retail Property Types
• Feasibility Analysis on a Proposed Convenience Store
• Estimate Real Estate NOI for Debt Coverage Ratios and Lease Rates
Example of PetroMARK®'s
Trade Area Analysis Module